Plan On It! Happy Planner Girlz

Plan On It! Happy Planner Girlz
Click Below for Details

Paper Pumpkin

Paper Pumpkin
Special Holiday Edition Order by Nov. 10th

Tips, Tricks & Techniques

The Fetching Stamper

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Serving Up Precious Memories


Serving Tray... Inspired by latest Stampin Up Success issue. A Christmas gift for my dear friends the Heilings. I really LOVED making this project. It's especially meaningful when your project is going to those tou hold dear in your heart.

Took picture frame (this was approx 20"x15")
Instead of cupboard handles, I went to Goodwill and found some old, ornate butter knives. My son bent them into handles.
Attached handles with E600 glue (can purchase at Joanne's Craft Store). Attached bows and Team Time Trinket charms; LOVE them!!!


Backside I reinforced with packing tape since the regular little tabs that hold the cardboard in would not be sufficient to hold any weight. Then covered it all up with black cardstock.

Thanks for PAWS-ing by
Stefanie & My Bubba Bear






2 comments: