Plan On It! Happy Planner Girlz

Plan On It! Happy Planner Girlz
Click Below for Details

Paper Pumpkin

Paper Pumpkin
Special Holiday Edition Order by Nov. 10th

Tips, Tricks & Techniques

The Fetching Stamper

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Get Those Pics Off Your Phone

I know pictures that aren't of Bear lol - well I thought it was time to record some memories of me. 

Another wonderful Saturday spent getting those pictures (in the 100's) off our phones into albums. So easy and really not a a creative bone needed. Just look at the results!
 The pic on the top left - 6 yrs old and wouldn't listen to my mom how to roll the hot rollers under. I rolled them up and the results...Helmet Head Hair!

Cute little file folder to add some layers and interest ~ here's the full layout


This next page I made 20 years ago and decided to transform it into a Project Life layout. 


I was 4 years old in Miss Sally Ann's Ballet class - pixie hair and purple tutu





No comments:

Post a Comment