Plan On It! Happy Planner Girlz

Plan On It! Happy Planner Girlz
Click Below for Details

Paper Pumpkin

Paper Pumpkin
Special Holiday Edition Order by Nov. 10th

Tips, Tricks & Techniques

The Fetching Stamper

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Christmas 2015

Well I got some of my Christmas cards out. But let's just say Happy New Years cards are going out too. Well I knew 5 weeks ago when my foot twisted that the snap was a bad sign. I knew this years Christmas celebrations would be very quiet. Now 5 weeks later and STILL confined to bed rest. Oh well it was still an amazing Christmas one that I will always be grateful for.
So I made a few different cards this year and will post them over the next few days.
Special card for my special friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment