Plan On It! Happy Planner Girlz

Plan On It! Happy Planner Girlz
Click Below for Details

Paper Pumpkin

Paper Pumpkin
Special Holiday Edition Order by Nov. 10th

Tips, Tricks & Techniques

The Fetching Stamper

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Growing Everyday...

Helo Im Stefanie McKenitt; Stampin Up Demonstrator and mom of a teenager, 100lb naughty German Shepherd and 3 puttie-cats, e-i-e-i-e-i-o! Smile.  Welcome and thanks for PAWSing by to take a look around... This is my NEW blog. I'm in the process of transferring all my projects and creations from my old blog. So new goodies will be added all the time. Add yourself as a 'FOLLOWER' to stay connected to all the fun creations, classes, tutorials, events, free blog candy give-always, and AWESOME Stampin Up Deals on products!!

Oh the picture... this is Bubba Bear (love of my life) I did say naughty... note the SHREDDED Stampin Up box

No comments:

Post a Comment