Plan On It! Happy Planner Girlz

Plan On It! Happy Planner Girlz
Click Below for Details

Paper Pumpkin

Paper Pumpkin
Special Holiday Edition Order by Nov. 10th

Tips, Tricks & Techniques

The Fetching Stamper

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving Prep!!

Well I am NOT very talented in the kitchen as my son would gladly share. In fact once when our microwave broke we both looked at each other and said.."We're going to starve." Lol.

So I am making (for the first time) an English favorite (my family heritage) called Banoffe Pie... Of course I have my assistant 
What are those cans boiling in the water for 3 hours...

Making fresh whip cream from heavy whipping cream...somebody likes licking the remains...

And wants more cream...think I could teach him to wash the dishes?

Oops blended too long and got butter.  Cool homemade sweet butter!!! Kinda like stamping, there are no mistakes just creative opportunities

This should be super yummy on some warm rolls at our feast tomorrow.

WOW who knew, well I didn't that boiling sweet condensed evaporated milk for 3 hours transforms it into the creamiest smooth caramel filling. Into the graham cracker crust and to cool for a bit.

Ta-Ta-Da
On go the bananas, a good layering of the homemade whip cream, and a sprinkling of coco on top. Oooo I hope it tastes good for all my dear friends to enjoy!!

Time for night night...yawn yawn longgggg day!

Thanks for PAWS-ing in.
Stefanie & Bubba Bear






No comments:

Post a Comment